JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

xzibit mentions Will in new song...

*mimi*

• Members

Interesting, i was watching 2004 european music awards hosted by Xzibit and the Destiny's child were sending a message(which was supposed to be for X) introducing one of the best, sexiest and most talented artists they know and ended by "we love you Will Smith". Xzibit was faking upset!! But it looked like it was prepared so i think that Xzibit agrees and that he has no problem with Will and also that he's aware of Mr Smith's status.

Edited by gmoney

I think Xzibit has his own reality show on MTV called "Pimp My Ride" where he fixes broke cars, he's crossing over. KRS gave Xzibit a shout-out on his '01 song "Hip-Hop Knowledge", I like Xzibit better than most mainstream rappers like Nelly and Jay-Z, he ain't one of my favorites but I wouldn't be mad if he sold 5 million 'cause he does have a lot of skills.

Xzibit waz a different emcee when he 1st came out. I liked maybe half of his stuff. It wazn't always my kinda music but i liked it. He's slowly changed in wayz that make my lose interest in his newer stuff. I think he's really funny on Pimp My Ride tho.' U see his real self acting all goofy and stuff instead of acting hard.

Xzibit waz a different emcee when he 1st came out. I liked maybe half of his stuff. It wazn't always my kinda music but i liked it. He's slowly changed in wayz that make my lose interest in his newer stuff. I think he's really funny on Pimp My Ride tho.' U see his real self acting all goofy and stuff instead of acting hard.

^^^how did he change?? I'm still proud 2 say he's reppin the west coast or cali still. And people know the west has kinda faded out. His style hasn't changed. He's still good. MTV leaked his album, go listen to it. It's pretty good.

I remember liking more of his late 90's stuff. The production waz better and his subject matter waz more relavant. Alot of his newer stuff seems 2 have fallin' in2 a similar pattern of filler trax. Boring beats and unfocused, irrelevant lyrics. I haven't heard all of his stuff so i'm only going off what i have heard. I got this Man Vs. Machine album at a real cheap price and only listned 2 it once. I didn't really haven't anything on it that made me put it back in.

Well i've heard the song...It's called "Criminal Set"

He says this about Will:

I'm the only one left from the West you can't f### with

But lately i be feeling like Will Smith

why bother with rap when i can get 20 million a flic.

If you wan't the song..here's a link

Xzibit - Criminal Set

Edited by fan 4ever