JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

2 PAC & JADA - PARENTS JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND

fan 4ever

Me and my potna in crime did a video like that 2 Snow's "Informer" back in 1993. I HAD 2 lipsync Snow's part cuz my friend couldn't keep up with the lyrics...he did MC Shan's verse of course.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Me and my potna in crime did a video like that 2 Snow's "Informer" back in 1993. I HAD 2 lipsync Snow's part cuz my friend couldn't keep up with the lyrics...he did MC Shan's verse of course.

lol dunno if anyone's seen Jim Carrey's version of Informer (from In Living Color) but it's hilarious!!!

Thanks for this!

:hilarious: :hilarious: funny thanx 4 posted that :lolsign: It's funny cause Jada didn't know that later on she would be marrying the Fresh Prince :lolsign:

• 2 months later...

yeah I love that video, I first saw it years ago, when she appeared on the Keenan Ivory Wayans show....it's also featured on the Tupac Ressurection DVD

they both look tripped out :kekeke:

"....is that for me?....I said yeah.....she said why?.....I said come on and take a ride with a hell of a guy..."  :lolsign:

it's funny I was just watching this in the DVD on my new PC :clap:  yesterday

yeah i saw this on the tupac ressurection dvd. i was like hahahah.