JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

BAD BOYS

Alien

Has anyone else played this game? i really like it, i mean the voices arn't Will Smith and Martin Lawrence, but the game is pretty fun. I bought it a few days a go and its pretty action full. You have a variety of weapons and get to play as both characters. The slang, and language usage is the same from the movie, and each character has their own little personality.

I've played it. It's not the best...the controls and aiming could be a lot better/smoother...and I think the voices get really annoying since they sound nothing like Will + Martin. They're like cowboys!

Not a bad game, but there are far better games of it's type. Dead To Rights comes right 2 mind.

If you're gonna comment on something like the aiming for example.. (yes I'm talking to you :p) best to comment on the format you're playing on. For example : I enjoyed it on the PC (For a short time admitedly) whereas on the Xbox I found the targetting awkward.

Yes, true...but I'm talking about the actual aiming. Play a game like Dead To Rights, Max Payne, etc...u'll notice that the ability 2 auto-aim/lock on is much easier and not as rough compared 2 how it is on Bad Boys: Miami Takedown.

I've played it on X-Box and Gamecube...I found the targetting awkward on both.

• Members

yeah!! i guess y'all know Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, this game is my bad boys game: hot cars, hot clothes, hairdresser and a lot of weapons... sometimes i don't even try to play the game i only cruise and look for bad guys to waste in hot pursuits or gun fights!!