Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

New Forums

Hero1

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin
couple of things..give me some time to figure everything out...i only just installed it...i can change the colors and everything again give me time...there are a lot of advantages to this board..1. u can actually pm people and u get notified when u receive a pm.. check your profile..theres heaps of features.. this also gives me greater control in terms of moderating the forum..letting who see what etc etc.. the ubb board was really old..and i woulda had to pay extra $$$ to upgrade it...get with the times people :hyper:

• Admin
Sup everyone, I'm helping Hero get this together. the new software is much more feature rich, and yeah I agree everything sucks till you get a feel for it. On the new forum you will have much more control over what you do and considering this is just a base install the colors and such are default, it will take a little time to get things together. From a server admin stand point UBB sucks, its so two years ago. I also hate the fact that I see Invision and Vbulletin everywhere but you have to face it they have the most features. I just switched a forum from phpBB to Invision because I couldn't wait on the needed features in the new version of phpBB that still doesn't have an official release date. I'm now slowly falling in love with Invision just because of all the control I have over everything, I'm not 100% sure what Hero's plans are but there is a good bit of 3 party software that integrates with Invision so in effect he has a ton of expansion options for the site, I won't go into technical details but his choice to install Invision was a good move. Give it some time and let him get everything setup then you'll see a non-sucky Invision board, I'll see about adding on some extra features.

Last but not least Invision Board 2.0 is due out soon with even more features so honestly this is probably the best position to be in right now as far as usability and features.

Give it some time, I'm gonna help him out so this thing gets tweaked with all the options soon and everyone can start playing with the features and getting used to things.

• Admin
and i'd like everyone here to give it up for my man hax :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

im also gonna be able to improve jazzyjefffreshprince.com heaps with polls..mailing lists..just a whole gang of stuff :peace: :peace: :peace:

Well I like it.

Mainly cos I can do this............. :slap:

I even like the colours. My lounge is blue & white, so this forum is just perfect.

[img]http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/contrib/blackeye/hippy.gif[/img] Hey 3cookies, you should use this smilie. You always end with peace in your posts.

[color=blue]Yea...I e nd it in peace, and i like this peace one... :peace: that means peace too...

HEY HAX...Its me...Sweets..(like u didnt know) LOL...of course you BEEN gettin props from me for nearly a year now..since u helped me with my old fogy stogy boards that now needs to be burried in the old forum graveyards!!! LOL...

BUT...never hurts to give up more props... GROUP HUGG FOR MY BROTHA HAX! :grouphug:
Ladies, just dont get fresh with him...or imma hafta knock yo tails out! :rofl: :rofl: hey Tim... LOL >>> :rofl: :rofl: :bowrofl:

peace,
3cookies [/color]

Guest Royal Freshness
YO, guys. I would ask every Fresh Prince fan in here to visit this page: [url="http://www.prinz-von-bel-air.space4free.de/include.php?path=start.php"]http://www.prinz-von-bel-air.space4free.de...?path=start.php[/url] it is a german "Fresh Prince of Bel-Air" Forum and we need some users. Please visit and check this site out.

Fresh Prince is in da house!!!

• 5 months later...
Guest Prince
Haha, liking this new forum yet guys/girls?

No matter how many complaints, the statistics tell it all. On the old board there were about 10 posts a day, if that... Now there are well over a hundred a day, on one or two days a couple of hundred. Can't prevent progress :thumb:

• Admin
[quote=Prince,Aug 14 2004, 08:06 PM]Haha, liking this new forum yet guys/girls?

No matter how many complaints, the statistics tell it all. On the old board there were about 10 posts a day, if that... Now there are well over a hundred a day, on one or two days a couple of hundred. Can't prevent progress :thumb:[/quote]
:hilarious: :hilarious: boo ya!! 12, 000 posts in a few months.. the people have spoken :switch: :roll:

[quote=Hero1,Aug 15 2004, 01:08 AM][/quote]
:hilarious: :hilarious: boo ya!! 12, 000 posts in a few months.. the people have spoken :switch: :roll:[/quote]
The fact that the old boards are gone didn't help either. :kekeke: