JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will Produces "Mr. President"

Here's an excerpt of an article from eurweb.com where Bow Wow waz interviewed.

------------------

Seriously speaking, the two young stars say that they have every intention of
pursuing serious acting roles and pursuing a career on film. Bow Wow, who considers Denzel Washington his favorite actor, shared that he wants to do dramas and has his eye on the horror genre.

“I want to do bigger and better things, and just keep on elevating. I’m getting ready to do a movie called ‘Mr. President,’ that’s produced by Will Smith. I’ll also be doing ‘Jelly Beans’ down in Atlanta and that also a Will Smith project at Overbrook Entertainment, and me and Solange got our TV show deals on UPN.”

------------------
4 the full article, go 2 [url="http://www.eurweb.com/articles/headlines/04052004/headlines1392404052004.cfm"]http://www.eurweb.com/articles/headlines/0...92404052004.cfm[/url]

Thanx 4 the newz!! He's doing Jelly Beans also!! That's kinda cool, that's a movie produced by T-Boz (TLC) and Dallas Austin which is about the skating rink they grew up at where the music and dancing kept them outta the streets. Bow Wow doesn't bug me anymore like he used 2. Since he's grown up (and dropped that ill song "My Baby"), he's been cool with me. After all, he's one of the only people that's putting out Hip-Hop that's not loaded with explict lyrics.

[quote=JumpinJack AJ,Apr 6 2004, 10:32 AM]Since he's grown up (and dropped that ill song "My Baby"), he's been cool with me. After all, he's one of the only people that's putting out Hip-Hop that's not loaded with explict lyrics.[/quote]
:werd: I'm wit you on that one, I ain't gonna come down hard on Bow Wow 'cause his skills are actually more creative than a lot of rappers out right now. I ain't a big fan of his, but he's a'ight and you can see that he's growing more mature now, so I ain't mad at him, Holla!

Yeah, Bow Wow's not bad as a rapper. I don't like his acting tho'...it doesn't seem like he has a passion 2 act and make good movies...it seems like he acts just 2 "put it out there".

Either that, or it's just cuz he's not that great of an actor. :face2: Edited by WildWildWillennium