JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will could have hosted 2005 Brit Awards ?

JamesUK

It could of happend.

But apparently he is part of a long list that turned it down

Chris Evans will host the show instead :bang:

I don't think FP is interested in doing stuff like that anymore. When u get 2 a certain point in your career where u are so huge, u don't wanna take steps back 2 host a silly award show. He did it in the early/mid-90's 2 help get his acting career bigger but other than that, he isn't down with that. If he'd get his single out in time, he could perform on it tho'!!

the album might be out in time for a best international artist nomination

last time that happend he performed at the show :thumb:

Yeh he was nominated in 99. I wouldn't cool it a silly show AJ, its quite well respected in the UK as far as its value goes its just the show has no umph anymore.

I don't think FP is interested in doing stuff like that anymore. When u get 2 a certain point in your career where u are so huge, u don't wanna take steps back 2 host a silly award show. He did it in the early/mid-90's 2 help get his acting career bigger but other than that, he isn't down with that. If he'd get his single out in time, he could perform on it tho'!!

Didn't Will recently host an awards show with Shaq?? :dunno: Chris Evans eh!! Should be a laugh a minute!!! :bang:

Jonanthon Ross didn 't turn it down the BBC wouldn't let him appear on Channel 3

I wazn't insulting the award show, it's just that nobody really respects award shows. They are all silly. How can one award show represent the minds of fanbase one movie and music fans?!? Just notice that the more respected award shows are hosted by people like David Letterman and Whoppie Goldberg. The rest of hosted by fly-by-nite talent. FP has gotten 2 big 2 do award show hosting.

I think it's good he was considerd as it shows they think he is still popular enough music wise to do it