JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

jaden,trey and willow invited to neverland

pam47

• Members

this weeks national enquirer reports that michael jackson has invited jaden,trey and willow to go and visit him at his ranch and play with the rides ,swings and get to ride the train.the national enquirer reports that will smith wants nothing to do with michael jackson and he has said that there is no way his children can go to neverland because jackson is facing multiple counts of child molestation.

are u sure this is real? I mean it is the national enquirer. Ive heard Will say he suppors MJ so why would he say now he wants nothing to do with him.

I support MJ but to be honest i wouldnt let my kids go there either, i mean u would have to be 100% sure that he is innocent before making that risk.

Anyways i doubt its true.

• Members

are u sure this is real? I mean it is the national enquirer. Ive heard Will say he suppors MJ so why would he say now he wants nothing to do with him.

I support MJ but to be honest i wouldnt let my kids go there either, i mean u would have to be 100% sure that he is innocent before making that risk.

Anyways i doubt its true.

national enquirer is just full of crap dont beleive anything printed in the national enquirer.3 months ago they said that jada and wills marriage was in trouble and that is an outright lie.dont bother wasting your money on that crap

No offense newbies....but post the sources where u get your newz from. I know that it says it's from a tabloid trash magazine, but i wanting 2 know what news publication would write about something in magazine like that!!

It's obviously fake tho'...all the news in magazines like that. Besides, FP has sided with Michael Jackson. A few months ago there waz that article where FP said MJ has got 2 be the least sexual person he's ever met and that he thinks he's innocent.