JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

New Switch News?

cataboy3

I'm a new proud member since will smith is just pimp amazing (i'm a dude 2 haha)

The other Switch post was getting kind of long, so i thought we'd start w/ a fresh one.

I hope this video comes out soon i need to get my hands on this.

Kwame produced "On Fire" for Lloyd Banks if you wanna get a taste of his producing.

POST ANY NEW NEWS HERE YO!

Edited by cataboy3

it's pretty weird, i havent heard switch on the radio lately. :what:

krizia was sayin will was supposed to be on Power 106, but i havent heard about it. if someone heard it here, they would've said something already. we've been expectin switch to be out since the end of september. :dunno:

if i doesnt come out soon, im gonna go crazy :bang:

:lolsign:

• Admin

i think its more likely to come out in january..instead of being lostin christmas.. lets all have our fingers crossed that interscope gives will a solid release date for the album.. ive known plenty of albums to be delayed/never come out on interscope

it's pretty weird, i havent heard switch on the radio lately. :what:

krizia was sayin will was supposed to be on Power 106, but i havent heard about it. if someone heard it here, they would've said something already. we've been expectin switch to be out since the end of september. :dunno:

if i doesnt come out soon, im gonna go crazy :bang:

:lolsign:

^^^r u talkin about when Will was on Big Boy's neighborhood on Power 106 recently? I live out here in Cali and I heard it.