JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

FuQ - 4 Us (solo)

mfuqua23

Hey man I'm feeling that a lot, it's one of your best so far! :thumb: Sorry I took so long to reply, hey is there a way that some of us here that visit the site could buy your album?

Thanks man. I thought it's one of my best to date. Don't matter that U took long. Better 2 know someone as a person, rather than just a listener. The only way y'all could get my album is if I mail it. I'd probably just send it to y'all for free. Cuz the hassle of sendin money is crazy.

2 be honest, I think my 3rd is better than Human Nature. My 3rd wasn't titled. I'll have to put up some of the lyrics. 'Human Nature' was more of an inner album. Untitled was more atmospheric. 'Early Dayz' was just my start of lyrical content. 'Life As It Is' was rough. And it ended up sketched that way.

Would U buy it if it was available like that? I'd probably just send it 2 people thru the mail. So if U really want it, we can set something up.