JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

album most listened to

Hero1

whats your most listened to jjfp/will album?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. whats your most listened to jjfp/will album?

• rock the house
    • hes the dj, im the rapper
    • and in this corner
    • homebase
    • code red
    • big willie style
    • willennium
    • born to reign

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

mine is definitely code red :werd: i have listened to that thousands and thousands of times :thumb: i listened to it so much i had to take a break for a year or so..then it was back in regular rotation :kekeke: it just never gets old for me :dj:

• Admin

born to reign cos thats the only album ive got from this list

hey im kinda a new fan here, and i wasnt born when jjfp made their 1st album. im clueless when it comes to talking bout their albums from 10, 15 years ago.

:lolsign:

you should get them man..if you like born to reign you will love the other albums

I have all the albums (except for that damn-hard-to-find rock the house!) on one mp3 cd, i normally just pop that in and listen on shuffle. Before I put them all on one disk tho, 'And In this corner...' would probably have been my most listened to, it was on constantly for a few weeks...

Mine is also Code Red. That CD is simply a classic! They all are but Code Red is just better than the rest. I've listened to it so many times that the CD is all scratched and is starting to skip a little bit. Time to buy a new copy! lol.

I also have tons of mp3s on my computer. So I have Winamp on and it shuffles JJFP tracks.

Mine is Code Red. When it 1st came out, it's the only thing i listened 2 for a loooooong time. Then of course we had 2 wait 4ever 4 a new album 2 come out....so i listened 2 it pretty often in between albums.

Homebase, Big Willie Style, and Willennium are next in line.

I got all the albums on my iPod - so they are all the most listend to, but before my iPod Big Willie Style was it

The JJFP album I listen to the most is "He's The DJ, I'm The Rapper", hip-hop's essenence at it's finest! :bowdown: A lot of legendary albums came out that year in '88! I love "Code Red" a lot too though, it still sounds very current even in the '04, that album and "Return Of Da Boom Bap" by KRS-ONE were the best releases in '93! I don't have "Rock The House" or "And In This Corner" though 'cause I can't really find them anywhere. :sad6: Among the solo Big Will joints "Big Willie Style" reigns supreme, it's a well balanced and versatile album from start to finish like all of his albums but this one stands out the most, the one thing that makes JJFP so great is that all their albums sound different, unlike a lot of hip-hop artists today that make all their albums sound so similiar(partically today's pop rappers) and I expect the new album to have a different flava from any other album that we've heard in the past.