JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Petey Pablo...

*mimi*

This isn't news or anything but u guys do know that Petey Pablo has been hanging out with Suge Knight a lot recently right? Petey was with Suge at the VIBE awards and arrived with him as part of his entourage, and Petey did a House of Blues performance out here in Cali with Suge Knight by the stage. I didn't know where to put this, but it relates to Will somewhat cuz I thought it was kinda weird that Will's new CD is gonna feature a Death Row records artist then.

FP and 2Pac were friends...i don't find that weird. Of course, i wouldn't really consider 2Pac a Deathrow artist. So many people didn't get in2 him until All Eyez On Me...so all these people look at him like a Deathrow artist, but he waz only on the label a matter of months. I can't imagin Petey Pablo hanging out with Deathrow...that just seems weird 2 me. MC Hammer on Deathrow waz probably the biggest surprise 2 me. Of course he got off the label with the quickness.

2Pac and Jada did go out.

Anyway, let's all try really hard and wish Petey and Ludacris off the new album.

God Blessa!

^^^i don't think it's fair to just write them off. Give them a chance. See what they bring to the album and to Will's songs. And Pac and Jada did not go out. Came right out of her mouth. There was never a time when they were seeing each other. The only celeb I know Jada hooked up with and had a serious relationship with was Grant Hill (NBA player). Trust me I am the biggest Pac fan and know everything and read everything about him and his interviews, etc.

Edited by *mimi*

Yeah, 2Pac and Jada never got 2gether like that. They were just the best of friends. I'm assuming that's how FP and 2Pac knew each other...if not thru' her, just from the same circle of friends and business potnas in Hip-Hop. I'll see if i can look thru' my 1997 FP interviews where he briefly talks about his opinion on 2Pac's music and their friendship. I know i've posted this b4 in the past.

2Pac and Jada did go out.

Anyway, let's all try really hard and wish Petey and Ludacris off the new album.

God Blessa!

^^^i don't think it's fair to just write them off. Give them a chance. See what they bring to the album and to Will's songs. And Pac and Jada did not go out. Came right out of her mouth. There was never a time when they were seeing each other. The only celeb I know Jada hooked up with and had a serious relationship with was Grant Hill (NBA player). Trust me I am the biggest Pac fan and know everything and read everything about him and his interviews, etc.

Nah...

Well, I read they did from a site that had a ton of stuff on 2Pac, so I took it as true. Whatever.

God Blessa!

Back in the mid-90's there were rumors of them being and item and even engaged...but that's not true. Check either Jada or old 2Pac interviews. 2Pac has a big mouth, it would be known if they were 2gether. Any 2Pac fan knows that. Unless u've had one of those relationships where u and someone of the oppisite sex is very close and there's no sexual tension, u wouldn't understand how a guy and girl can have a genuine friendship. Don't u think that if 2Pac and Jada has something, their friendship would have fallen apart and FP and 2Pac wouldn't have been on cool terms.