JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Fresh cover up the Jazz?

bagotrasho

• Members

I know for a fact that Will is a bigger star than Jeff currently. Many people think that Will was the main member of JJFP probaly because he was a TV and movie star. But in reality Jeff was kind of the leader of JJFP Will has said thios many times during interviews and specials. So is it possible that The Fresh Prince could of stolen some of Jazzy's Jazz by doing movies whitout knowing it? you may think I'm crazy but tell me what you think.

i think your crazy... (hehe)

will is just a great actor so he did movies. jazzy jeff coulda done movies if he wanted to. i dont think Will took away anything from jeff by doing movies, i mean jeff is steel a great DJ, and people love him. i doubt that will's movie career made jazzy less famouse, they just made Will more famouse.

I think your topics are getting just a bit 2 silly. Jeff often talks about the nite before "Rock The House" dropped and FP said "One day i'll do movies" and Jeff said "One day i'll do music for movies." They are following their blueprints from 1987. To commercial fans, FP waz of course the frontman of JJ+FP cuz he waz the lyrical one. 2 Hip-Hop heads, Jeff actually got more props 4 being one of the greatest DJs of all time. Ready Rock C got 'nuff props 2.

FP alwasy intended on taking his career 2 new levels. Jeff had that option 2, but that's not what he wants. He just wants 2 spend time in the studio and make music. Everything else comes 2nd.

• Members

What are you talking about Will being the leader because he was lyrical Will hasd said many times and i quote "IT was about JEFF AND THE MUSIC I DIDNT START TO REALIZER MY ABILITY TO MUCH LATER"