JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

kanye l shut out at the ama"s

Guest lambertj3

i do think that he is one of the most talented rappers out at the moment but when u hear about the church thing and this it just puts u off. If he worked so hard for it then he should be happy with his success. He cant win every award he is nominated for, he will either have to deal with it or become even more of an idiot and lose his credibility.

Edited by Jazzy Julie

Guest lambertj3

i posted that church thing a long time ago yall still remeber it ? thank u, but kanye is starting to act like a punk thats why i enjoyed when he got punked on ashtons show on mtv a few monts back that was hilarious

I'm starting to understand now why Kanye said that Mase is his favorite rapper of all time 'cause he's acting just as stupid as Mase is, Mase is now a minister that now fronts with jewlery in videos with P.Diddy! :nhawong: I don't see KRS-ONE or MC Hammer flashing ice in their videos 'cause they're true ministers that know about more important things in life than materials, we should be looking up to them more instead of Kanye West and Mase. :ditto:

All da things which were said are more than true... itz crazy how money changes da opinion of people... sorry Kanye... but there are 1000 better producers and 10000 better emcees out there... but u can't see them through da window of ur luxus limousine...

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Allyson

Kanye, yes he is talented and has had a few cuts but he is a full of himself. He was not the only artist to come out. I understand having pride in yourself , but come on the sun doesn't rise and set on Kanye. He should get over himself