JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Just have to say

bagotrasho

• Members

I dont really have anything to talk about but i just wanna say FRESH PRINCE OF BEL-AIR was an awsome show and im insulted they only play it on 2 channels TBS got rid of it now its on NICK@NITE which i like and its on ONCE a day on WCIU i t hink this show should be showed during the day because right now i come home from school in chicago and i have to wait until 6:30 to see his royal freshness i no sooner or later (probaly within in 2 or 3 years) both those channels will drop the fresh prince of bel-air and it will be lost only remeber by the seasons on DVD

and another thing i think it would be a good idea to have a movie were its the reunion of FRESH PRINCE OF BEL-AIR it could be a full hour and a half movie and i think it would be really succesful and make some big bucks anybody else wanna back up my idea?

Tv series movies are never any good. Happy Days is a good example. I really don't think there would be any real money in making a movie out of the series. It's nearly ten years since the end.

If you're trying to make the text bold you have to put at the end.

ex. [ B] extra space is on purpose.

Extra space is on purpose.

Edited by FrshPrnceCharmng

Yeh now is a good time that the DVD's are coming out cos it is true that the show will be shown less and less.

Get the DVD's whilst you can when they are out cos you may have seen all the episodes loads and think its not worth buying cos there all on TV but what about 5 years time when its hardly eva on, or when you have kids and want to show them what coll TV shows were like in the 90's.

yeah, FP is not on bbc at the moment so I only see it from my recordings, could it be that the BBC have finally given up on it? I remember a couple of years ago it used to be in the top 10 watched programs list for bbc2 almost every week, it's been ages since it was last on...

the idea about the Fresh Prince of Bel Air movie might have woked between 1990 and 1996 but it would be ridiculous to make it now... Will's got waay bigger ambitions than that!

yeah, FP is not on bbc at the moment so I only see it from my recordings, could it be that the BBC have finally given up on it? I remember a couple of years ago it used to be in the top 10 watched programs list for bbc2 almost every week, it's been ages since it was last on...

the idea about the Fresh Prince of Bel Air movie might have woked between 1990 and 1996 but it would be ridiculous to make it now... Will's got waay bigger ambitions than that!

they lost the simpsons to channel four so i think they have stopped the early evening showings of simpsons, fresh prince, my wife and kids altogether now

• Members

I'm not talking about a 36 year olf FRESH PRINCE

im sayiong they shoudl make a REUNION movie and it would be about what everybody in the family is doing Will would be like some normal dude Carlton would be some stuck up republican dude and so on

what if they do it mess it up that would the ruin the rep of the show which is thought of as a classic .... it ended at a good time while it was still good, so it should be left as that

• Members

Whatever you guys or girls say i say that a fresh prince of belair renuion movie would be good and add anothger box office hit to Will's career(and all the other people who didnt do famous things after the show could say they did somthing and werent losers)

Course it woud be good, Will wud make sure it would be. But it would be ripped to shreds by the media and it aint gonna happen so lets just buy our DVD in February and enjoy that