JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

What happened?

bagotrasho

The only video i remember being premiered on the show waz "Boom! Shake The Room." I don't think they should put the JJ+FP music videos on the DVD released tho.' Jive just needs 2 put 2gether a new JJ+FP: Greatest Hits video collection. No reason 2 mix 'em.

• Admin

The only video i remember being premiered on the show waz "Boom! Shake The Room." I don't think they should put the JJ+FP music videos on the DVD released tho.' Jive just needs 2 put 2gether a new JJ+FP: Greatest Hits video collection. No reason 2 mix 'em.

i doubt jive will do it htough unless wills next album goes multi plat.. i think they should put the videos on the fpoba dvds because a lot of people who are fpobas fans dont know abt jazzy jeff and fresh prince and the music..it could open up a whole lot of new fans to jjfps music!! :werd:

That's not exactly true. Alot more people watched The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air than people who bought their albums and singles. U can sell a million records and be a very sucessful artist. If u only have a million people watching your TV show, u'll be pulled off the air by the next week. There are alot of people who found out about JJ+FP thru' the show (not JJ+FP fans watching the show...tho' they did of course). I waz at a party last summer and 4 some reason, some guy i didn't know waz talking about "U Saw My Blinker" and he ended the sentence with "off Homebase, Jazzy Jeff + Fresh Prince's 1st album." It's funny cuz alot of people did think that Homebase waz their 1st album cuz they thought JJ+FP came out along WITH the TV show. While their music waz sucessful, it waz the TV show that put them out in front of a whole new audience that otherwise would never had heard of them.

• Admin

im sure they'll have something abt jjfp and how they got into the tv series..but they'll prob just show parents just dont understand..if they included music videos like summertime, ring my bell, im looking for the one, i wanna rock..people would realise how dope a group they are..and that they are not just ol skool

Yeah, i don't think their is anyway 2 avoid JJ+FP, but i don't want their music videos, it just dosen't make sense. I'd like them 2 have a feature on JJ+FP, but not music videos and stuff like that. I really hope that they put that 100 Episode special during the 5th season (or whatever season it went on). If the DVD sets of The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air do well enuff, it'll increase the chance more bonuses on future releases AND maybe even push Jive 2 re-release their music videos.