JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

What happened?

bagotrasho

• Members

I've been searching all overt the internet but i can never find any of the old JJFP music videos i have found a couple like PARENTS JUST DONT UNDERSTAND/SUMMERTIME/BOOM SHAKE THE ROOM/ but what has happened to the rest???????I mean what about I THINK I CAN BEAT MIKE TYSON and all the other great JJFP music videos??????If anybody knows a site where to find um tell me.

Edited by bagotrasho

Downloading is wack...get the video!! Once u get that, u can have the real thing the way it waz meant 2 be...on a TV screen!! It's great having all those videos back 2 back, but Jive needs 2 put out a DVD. If u get the JJ+FP "Greatest Hits" video, u'll have them all but "The Things U Do."

if u want all of the videos i would suggest getting the jjfp video ( i think all of them are on there). I had only ever seen summertime, boom and parents until i got it, and it has a making the video of summertime a the end, its really funny.

I think i got mine a bit cheaper than £25, i think it was second hand, but its good quality.

I got mine for £10 from HMV in 2000.

Maybe the reason its so much more now is cos its rarer, but im sure if you shop around you cud still get it cheap somewhere

Hey, got the video today it's absolutley brilliant. I'd only seen two of the videos before. Even so it was great seeing Summertime on my TV for the first time! For any of you that have got some vidoes on your computer and just dismissed buying this vhs, I really urge you to get it, worth every bit of the 20 quid I paid for it! :thumb:

There's really isn't any excuse 2 not pick it up unless u refuse 2 buy stuff off the internet. It's not that hard 2 find and it's got most of their classic stuff on it that u won't find anywhere else. If u are hooked on Greatest Hits, now go and look for Summertime: And Other Hits. It's all their videos up thru' "Summertime" but it has alot more behind-the-scenes stuff and interviews. Since all of it waz shot during the "Summertime" video-shoot, u get tons of candid JJ+FP and lots of early 1990's flava.

• 2 weeks later...