JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will performing at AMAs?

*mimi*

This Sunday, (Nov 13?) they said that the AMA's will have a A-list shocker which could include a performance. If it isn't an appearance by Michael Jackson for the millionth time, I thought maybe it could be Will performing. He's an A-lister, his single is coming out soon, it's supposed to be a surprise, so who knows? don't get your hopes up too high though. It's just a guess on my part.

Yeah, something crazy like that would cause alot of hype and hype usually leads 2 at least some commercial sucess. Alot of artists these days can sell records on strictly hype without any talent or creativity at all.

If da 'Prince did something like that, it would probably be a very smart move and shake some of the Hollywood glitter off his crown in Hip-Hop.

sorry guys... i told u not 2 get your hopes up too high. Looks like their "special celebrity guest" was Jamie Foxx. He performed his part of Slow Jamz with Twista and Kanye. What's so special about that?? They all made it out to be a big deal... like, a BIG celebrity guest. U understand why I thought it might be Will Smith right?