JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

NEW RELEASES

JumpinJack AJ

There's some stuff dropping 2day. Just thought i'd put it out there 4 people who like the following artists.

ALBUMS - CDs

NEW EDITION "One Love"

This is what i've been waiting 4. One of the groups that 1st mixed R-N-B and Hip-Hop...launching the careers of Bobby Brown, Bell Biv DeVoe, Johnny Gill (Maryland in da house!!), Ralph Tresvant. Bobby Brown isn't on this album but i'm sure NE will be offering up their traditional style in a fresh way. ($9.99 at Circuit City)

WILL DOWNING "Christmas, Love, And You"

A Christmas album from an R-N-B/Soul legend. I wanna give this a listen.

FABOLOUS "Real Talk"

I think he's been one of the better commercial rappers in recent years, but i've never been a big fan of him over all. I do think his current single "Breathe" is blazing and one of the best songs out now. I'll have 2 give the album a listen 2 see what he's bringing this time out. ($9.99 at Circuit City)

JA-RULE "R.U.L.E."

Looks like this guy won't give up. The music (and album covers) has gotten worse and worse since his peak of being slightly barable in 2000ish.

RUBEN STUDDARD "I Need An Angel"

I liked the last 2 singles/videos he dropped but dont know anything else about this guy.

BRITNEY SPEARS "My Prerogative: Greatest Hits"

Compilation of the biggest hits from astronomically huge Pop singer. Some of the more R-N-B/Trip-Hop stuff ain't so bad in my opinion...i wanna hear the 3 new trax on it. Comes with a bonus DVD ($9.99 at Circuit City)

SEAL "Best of...: 1991-2004"

Greatest Hits compilation from radio friendly soul singer.

BEE GEES "Number Ones"

Let's not front on the Bee Gees...compilation of their number ones.

MOVIES - DVDs

Barber Shop (Re-Released with extras)

The Wash. This wasn't re-released. I waz just wondering if anyone here saw it and if it waz any good? Circuit City has it on sale for $6.99 this week.

The Legend of Bagger Vance. I saw this in Wal-Mart's $5.50 bin. If y'all are at Wal-Mart and want the movie, check 4 it. I only saw one copy here where i live.

Oh yeah, i can't remember if there are any Jessica Simpson fans here, but i know there are some people here that like her voice. U can get her 7-track Christmas EP ONLY at 7-Eleven for those of u that cares. It has an acoustic version of the power ballad "Angels" on it.

The problem with Fabolous is that he comes out wit dope singles but the rest of the album ain't really up to par compared to the single, who knows maybe it's different this time, but I'd rather catch up with my CD collection than buy Fabolous' album anyway. I heard that Ja Rule's actually getting some street cred back 'cause he did a song with Jadakiss and Fat Joe called "New York, New York" but I still don't like him much either. If we keep on buying this mainstream crap, we're gonna keep on seeing it, if the artist is wack, don't give 'em your money that you worked hard for! :bang: I'm definately geting New Edition's album 'cause they're legendary! :bowdown: I hope they go #1! :ditto:

The problem with Fabolous is that he comes out wit dope singles but the rest of the album ain't really up to par compared to the single, who knows maybe it's different this time, ..........I heard that Ja Rule's actually getting some street cred back 'cause he did a song with Jadakiss and Fat Joe called "New York, New York" but I still don't like him much either.............. I'm definately geting New Edition's album 'cause they're legendary! :bowdown: I hope they go #1! :ditto:

I'm wit u on that, i'm going out 2 get that album 2day. I'm gonna see if i can hear that Fabolous album cuz i heard he's steppin' his game up. I'll probably get his greatest hits album whenever he drops it cuz i know i'll like about half of that. But Ja-Rule...i don't think he ever had street cred and like LL said "once u cross over, baby / ain't no comin' back...believe that."

how much is that jessica simpson 7-eleven cd?

I picked it up 2day figuring if i don't like it, my girlfriend will. It's priced at $7.99. "Let It Snow..." is a bit cheezy. "Little Drummer Boy" featurs Ashlee and it's not much better than the 1st track. "O Holy Night" and "What Christmas Means To Me" are really good tho.' "Breath of Heaven" and "Hark! The Herals Angels Sing" aren't bad either. I really like the acoustic version of "Angels." I haven't heard Robbie Williams version of it. I heard of few of his songs back when he waz really popular along with all the other pop music that ruled charts at the time. I didn't like his stuff much, but i have a friend who also says his version is better. I really like Jessica Simpson, but i don't like this EP 2 much. I don't like traditional Christmas music unless it's like Christmas day....other than that Destiny's Child's and Christina Aguilera's Christmas albums are the kinda thing i like 2 listen 2 throughout December. Maybe i'll like it more as it starts feeling like the Christmas...i'll almost have no choice if my girlfriend likes it. :roll: She listens 2 everything while i listen mostly 2 Hip-Hop and R-N-B.