JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will's next

Radewart

If you could choose Will's next movie, what would you pick?

-Bad Boys III

-Men in Black III

-The Mark

-Untitled Chris Gardner project

-I Am Legend

-A Star is Born

-I, Robot 2

I'd choose that "Chris Gardner" movie. I want Will to do another drama to show off his acting skills like "Ali".

i'd like to see the one about the explorer (i forget his name), its about him travelling around the world and he was one of Wills heros, it sounded like it could be Ali type acting but with some action too. I havnt heard anything about this for ages tho.

But from your list i would have to say A star is born.

I'd choose The Mark bcuz:

-I'd like to see Will like a soldier (or some1 with his powers).

-it's not a sequel, it's a movie never seen before.

Um... "the Mark" is going to be a remake!!!

chris gardner project..is that the indy type adventure movie?

Sorry, but there isnt enough info on the movie to be called independent, i know the writer usually doesnt do big projects, but we cant tell if its indy type until we have a director and a producer. (so sorry i know i kinda sounded cocky there, didnt mean to...)

Im not sure what "I am a legend" is about so, Bad Boys 3, couse will Smith+ Michael Bay= Awsomely cool

chris gardner project..is that the indy type adventure movie? yeah that one

Synopsis for Chris Gardner movie:

Based on the life of Chris Gardner, a self-made millionaire, this untitled project will star Will Smith as a man who finds himself jobless and homeless at age 30, living in a San Francisco train station with his infant son. Determined to beat the odds, he finds work as a trainee at a brokerage and climbs the corporate ladder, eventually becoming partner and owner of his own Chicago-based firm

• Admin

I'd choose The Mark bcuz:

-I'd like to see Will like a soldier (or some1 with his powers).

-it's not a sequel, it's a movie never seen before.

Um... "the Mark" is going to be a remake!!!

chris gardner project..is that the indy type adventure movie?
Sorry, but there isnt enough info on the movie to be called independent, i know the writer usually doesnt do big projects, but we cant tell if its indy type until we have a director and a producer. (so sorry i know i kinda sounded cocky there, didnt mean to...)

Im not sure what "I am a legend" is about so, Bad Boys 3, couse will Smith+ Michael Bay= Awsomely cool

i meant indy as in indiana jones! that movie is the only one id be looking forward 2.. the mark? comic book/superhero type movies are played out in my opinion

• Members

the gardner movie will be typically a movie for award recognition, although the the person being portrayed is hardly known. but charlize theron won an oscar for playing a serial killer in a biopic about an unknown too, so maybe that's good for will if he nails this one good.

i don't know what the 'i am legend' is all about, but i'd like 'a star is born'. that's a project that has been close to his chest for years now.

the others are the typical blockbusters which will should avoid for the next 3 to 5 years!

the gardner movie will be typically a movie for award recognition, although the the person being portrayed is hardly known. but charlize theron won an oscar for playing a serial killer in a biopic about an unknown too, so maybe that's good for will if he nails this one good.

i don't know what the 'i am legend' is all about, but i'd like 'a star is born'. that's a project that has been close to his chest for years now.

the others are the typical blockbusters which will should avoid for the next 3 to 5 years!

I Am Legend

by Richard Matheson

Summary

Following the war a mysterious plague began to decimate the world's population. It struck down anyone who contracted it. Scientists were not sure of the origin of the plague, or indeed of any real way to describe it or combat it. Those killed by the plague return from the dead as vampires. Civilization breathed its last amid the panic of yellow journalism and a last minute religious revival. One man survived. His immunity, he believed, was due to a bite he received from a vampire bat while serving in Panama.

Robert Neville, having lost his wife and daughter, continued to survive alone. By day he destroyed vampires as they slept and by night he barricaded himself in his home. For a time it seemed he would go slowly mad or perhaps drink himself to death. Finally, though, he began a systematic investigation of the vampire phenomenon, trying to find the cause and maybe the cure. He discovered that some of the vampires are living, and others dead. Slowly he played legend and superstition against the vampiric reality of his daily life, discovering the origins of the plague and something of how it worked.

• Members

well I Am Legends sounds interesting but i would really like to see Bad Boys 3 ...Bad Boys 1&2 are my favourite movies...every time i watch them i laugh a lot and although many people say these kind of movies are made just to be blockbusters... well i don't think so...cos still many people like these movies...

Edited by BadBoy4Life

Since I want Will to do more movies that are Oscar-worthy, I'll take the Chris Gardener project. I may be one of the few people who wants to see Will do more movies. I'm cool with him as far as music goes. He's sold over 25 million records and won 4 Grammys. While I would love to hear new music from Will, I'm not in a big rush. I would rather see Will win an Oscar instead of another platinum plaque or Grammy.