JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

cool story about JJ+FP and my dad's friend

[quote=DevilsJim89,Apr 5 2004, 04:53 AM][/quote]
haha man all these countrys are holdin' it down still for JJFP....why isn't the US the same? damnit.. :werd:[/quote]
Hey man, I'm from 'Jersey and there's still some appreciation for ol' skool hip-hop but not as much as it should be! Don't worry man, keep ya head up, not everyone around here likes that current garbage that's currently ruining hip-hop! I got ya back! :werd:

[quote=bigted,Apr 5 2004, 10:20 AM][quote=DevilsJim89,Apr 5 2004, 04:53 AM][/quote]
haha man all these countrys are holdin' it down still for JJFP....why isn't the US the same? damnit.. :werd: [/quote]
Hey man, I'm from 'Jersey and there's still some appreciation for ol' skool hip-hop but not as much as it should be! Don't worry man, keep ya head up, not everyone around here likes that current garbage that's currently ruining hip-hop! I got ya back! :werd: [/quote]
awesome man! what part of jersey?

I live in Seaside by the boardwalk so in the summertime my 'hood's on and poppin' for sure!

I went on the boardwalk to see if he was there, but I found out I was too late! I was mad when I found out that I missed the performance. :dunno: