JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Jay Z & Linkin Park

Vipa

I'm a Jay Z and Linkin park fan.. stuff is Blazin'.

It's basically an album put out by them. aobut 6 tracks. Black album Blended with Meteora..Not your average blend. beats completely redone.

I just heard one, sounds crazy.

They're releasing a DVD too. (Jay Z performed with them, at a concert once..the DVD Is dropping with the album)

They better not try 2 tour. Jay-Z will have ego issues, have his camp pepper spray them down, retitle the tour, and have his no-talent friends join him 2 finish.

THE WACKEST OF BOTH WORLDS.

They better not try 2 tour. Jay-Z will have ego issues, have his camp pepper spray them down, retitle the tour, and have his no-talent friends join him 2 finish.

THE WACKEST OF BOTH WORLDS.

Aight i'm sick of this...why are you always being negative about anything Jay-z does?? Can't stand the fact that he is more popular in hip hop then Will?? Give it up AJ, we all know that you don't like Jay, so why do always respond to a topic that's about him...You always talk about how you can't stand Haters..well you're being a hater yourself now...i bet you didn't even check out the audio...

If you don't like an artist, don't post about him then...

If you ain't got nothing nice 2 say, don't say nothing...

My topic waz supposed 2 be kinda humorous....don't take it 2 seriously. No, i do not like Jay-Z, but that wazn't a hate post...i'm just making fun of him due 2 the Best of Both Worlds newz...this isn't any different from when i made fun of FP with that who Born To Ski thing. Don't let other people's over-sensitive opinion from that other post rub off on u (after all, wazn't i busy defending someone i liked).

Well I haven't really heard much from Linkin Park and in my opinion Jay-Z is a subpar mc since 2000, even though he's very popular doesn't mean that he's talented, KRS-ONE's not popular either but if they both were in a room and battled KRS-ONE would eat him alive, bottomline, that's fact not opinion! This album doesn't sound appealing for me to check out but you can if you want to, I ain't hating! :ditto:

Guest lambertj3

not to start a new argument but out of curiosity bigted what info do you base your fact on ? i am not a big ja-z fan could care less but how is it a fact with no proof? just curios :cya:

Well, KRS-One is Hip-Hop. KRS has crazy skills and credibility. Jay-Z dropped a decent debute album, but since then the music has gotten worse and worse. He's a glossy commercial rapper. No commercial rapper can take on a true Hip-Hop emcee. I don't even think Jay-Z's biggest fans would say he could be KRS-One in a lyrical battle.

not to start a new argument but out of curiosity bigted what info do you base your fact on ? i am not a big ja-z fan could care less but how is it a fact with no proof? just curios :cya:

Well I base my fact on their career catolog's, sure Jay-Z is a multiplatinum mc and has a lot of platinum plaques, but how come only one of his albums:"Reasonable Doubt" is considered a hip-hop classic, while KRS-ONE has 13 albums that could all be considered classic albums, he still brings it strong with his post-2000 albums "The Sneak attack" "Spiritual Minded" and "Kristyles" as he did when he came out with "Criminal Minded" "Return Of Da BoomBaP" "I Got Next" and countless others before 2000, while Jay-Z skills are declining drastically each album after "Reasonable Doubt", Jay-Z is in the same category as Ja Rule 'cause he sings songs with Beyonce like Ja Rule does with Ashanti., while KRS-ONE ranks up there with 2Pac, LL Cool J, and FP as a legendary mc 'cause he stays growing as an artist, so there's no comparison, KRS-ONE could retire now and'll still be considered a legend many years from now while nobody'll remember Jay-Z after he retires wait and see but I don't picture KRS-ONE retiring yet 'cause he still got a lot of fire left, while Jay-Z is washed up! :ali:

A lot of people don't know, but Jay Z can actually freestyle with the best of them. Sure, his album tracks have dropped off a bit, but He still has the skill.

Same could be said about Eminem. Dude has skill. He just isn't showing it anymore.

Even though Black album was Dope...Now i'm not saying he's better or worse than KRS-one though. KRS is real..not to be ****** with.