JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Most underrated JJFP-song

Lerkot

"Scream"

Nobody ever talks about that track. But the production is just dope. Simply unadulterated Hip-Hop. The live-show feel of it is great and a big part of JJ+FP's chemistry. They are great live and putting that in2 a studio track is great.

"Scream"

Nobody ever talks about that track. But the production is just dope. Simply unadulterated Hip-Hop. The live-show feel of it is great and a big part of JJ+FP's chemistry. They are great live and putting that in2 a studio track is great.

Damn i love that song...when i first listened to Code Red that song was my favorite..so yeah, it's underrated!

Definately agree with Julie, He's the DJ is one of my absolute fave songs EVER!!

Two of my other faves that aren't mentioned much have gotta be Who Stole My Car? and The Girlie Had a Mustache...they always make me smile if i'm feeling down!

Actually, thinking about it, i'm with Brakes on this one, And In This Corner...is CRIMINALLY underrated, Jeff Waz On The Beatbox, Everything That Glitters, Then She Bit Me etc....

...i've gotta go and listen to it now!!!! :kekeke:

"Just Kickin' It"

"Track by track displayin my ability

The man, FP, showin true dexterity"

:rock:

That song is amazing it's my second fav jjfp all time song only beaten by Summertime.

I also agree the Who Stole My Car is very underratted

• Admin

i would say and in this corner is definitely underrated! as far as tracks...

i dont think people talk about how good twinkle twinkle is!!! and pump me up! and id say this boy is smooth and caught in the middle are underrated 2!