JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will on Power 106 for sure w/ interview

krizia

• Members

he'll be on next week but sorry i can't give u all info cuz i'm leaving this board. I love Will a lot, and I'd be more than happy to give u guys what he says during the interview but, since this little dictator (who apparently likes Jumpinjacks) runnin this place is such a hypocrite and a judgemental person, I've made myself mad enuff 2 get outta here. If u wanna know what I mean go to the Switch remix vid topic. I'll be listening 4 sure next week.

Edited by krizia

• Members

Krizia...I don't think you should leave the board. I totally agree that some of the people on this board take themselves way too seriously which is why I don't post that often. I love Will and only come to check for news about him not to read these people's opinions. You should do the same. I was also really looking forward to hearing the interview on Power 106 so please reconsider.

Aye, Don't leave man. We All Got Opinions. Some of us like to stress them, over others.

I do, However, agree with you, on the subject of how some MCs are always dissed back and fourth here, considering they're pretty good, and others, who I feel aren't that hot, get bombs of respect.

It all comes down to 1 thing, OPINION. and wether you like how that word is used or not, it's still always going to be the same thing.

Stick around.

don't leave man... i'm saying that for you, 'cause i think you allways want to hear news about will if you are a fan and that's the best place to get news first!!!

i'm never geting in to arguments here because it's a waste of time... everybody has is own opinion. so just stay to hear news and respond only to what you want... that's not a good reason to leave the best JJFP forum/site in the net.

reconsider your steps... hope you're reading the replys to your message.

sorry, if i have spelling mistakes...

Don't leave. PLEASE!!!

This is a JJFP Fan Board and everybody is welcome!

Thats no reason to leave the board. everybody got different point of views and opinions. its right, some can't accept it and others respect it.

Don't care about other peoples opinions! Don't make them feel you bad...

And of course, is really important for me and all the others to get news about Will and Jeff. And I think that you also need news. And this is the 1st place to get new info about JJFP.

So please think about it. Other people don't have the oppportunity to see the interview.

JJFP Rocks The House

he'll be on next week but sorry i can't give u all info cuz i'm leaving this board. I love Will a lot, and I'd be more than happy to give u guys what he says during the interview but, since this little dictator (who apparently likes Jumpinjacks) runnin this place is such a hypocrite and a judgemental person, I've made myself mad enuff 2 get outta here. If u wanna know what I mean go to the Switch remix vid topic. I'll be listening 4 sure next week.

come on! please stay and help us OTHER JJFP/WILL SMITH fans out. Him being on Power 106FM is great cuz he'll definatly give us info!

dont leave man.. dont let arguments on the internet get to you..it aint no big deal.. make sure you post the interview..ive been dying to get an update on switch and album!

:werd: We gotta respect each others opinions, I respect your opinion krizia and I hope that you decide to keep on posting here!

i agree with every1 else, it would be a shame to lose a new member especially bcoz in the short space of being here has posted some important news.

Worse things have happened on this board, we are gonna argue, its a message board and ppl arnt gonna always agree, we just cant take it to heart.

• Members

^^^i don't need the "creator" of this board callimg me a crumb for stating my opinion. I'm fine with opinions, but I'm tired of u and always putting ppl down for not agreeing with u. Not just me, but others too. If i'm a "crumb" to u, I don't need to or want to give any news to u. So i'm telling just u jumpingjack man, to find it yourself.

I don't want 2 leave, but I'm tired of it here. Plus, I have other boards i'm a part of where ppl discuss rap without being so overly dictative. Thanks 2 u who r being kind even with out disagreements.