JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

NIGHTMARE ON MY STREET

U can count on "Nightmare On My Street" playing on the radio every Halloween. I waz just wondering if anyone here heard it on the radio the other day. I caught it on the local Hip-Hop/R-N-B station. My cousin (who is my best friend that i grew up with but i rarely see these days) actually came 2 visit it me at work just 2 make sure i heard it...ha ha. He said he heard it 4 times that day.

Anyone else hear it?

i did to the thriller dance at midnight on halloween tho. thats another guarantee on the playlist.

shame i missed that :roll: :kekeke:

They played Thriller at a club i was at. And Freaks Come Out At Night by Whodini, even tho that isn't really a halloween type song by lyrical content.

i've never seen the video for that song, and havent heard it on the radio either.

The reason u've never seen the video is probably cuz it waz never made. They wanted 2 but couldn't due 2 copyright reasons.

• 2 months later...

I love this song and also a huge Nightmare on Elm Street fan. When I first bought this album on casette when it came out I listened to that track over and over again. When I bought it on cd years later I noticed that it had been changed, some of the lyrics where missing and new ones were added. Does anybody know what I'm talking about? Why did this happen? By the way, I just managed to get my hands on the 12" single LP!!

I love this song and also a huge Nightmare on Elm Street fan. When I first bought this album on casette when it came out I listened to that track over and over again. When I bought it on cd years later I noticed that it had been changed, some of the lyrics where missing and new ones were added. Does anybody know what I'm talking about? Why did this happen? By the way, I just managed to get my hands on the 12" single LP!!

yeah the cassette has a different version. not sure which is which. i think one of them is the Single Version and the other is the original. the single is probably on the CD because the CD mightve been released later (since it waz 1988) but im not sure