JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Gay?

All_caps

• Members

During a conversation about Geoffrey a while ago, my father mentioned that he was gay and there were hints to him being homosexual sprinkled about the series.

I, of cousre, said he wasn't, but even so...I've been thinking about it ever since.

And...I more I think about it, the more I get confused...There was that episode when the family went away and left Geoffrey alone and he threw a party, where he invited a woman into his robe, but when Will try hooking him up, he does ask "I'm not making to much of an assumption am I?", that being the only time someone in the series was questioned about sexuality. Also during the credit of the episode where Viv and Phil go to the hotel and Geoffrey is in the room they wanted it showed that the other person in the room was clearly a guy.

But other than that, there really was no other signs of attraction that Geoffrey showed towards either sex, so do you think it's possible that he's really a closeted homosexual (or maybe bisexual)?

• Admin

no i dont think he was gay at all.. i think your father is just looking for something that isnt there.. what about all the episodes with geoffrey going out with fine women! and the constant jokes about geoffrey and women(his victoria secret catlogue etc) man i think you're dads playin a joke on you or hes addicted to crack :nhawong:

i have to agree with AJ and Hero... :werd:

Geoffrey's character always seemed 2 b a real 'smooth' Englishman with a lil ghitto twist, if u ask me...which made his character quite unique and appealing...

MOS DEF not gay yo!...

peace

cookie

things that made him straight:

3) Hillary yells out his name and he doesnt answer: "it's been so long since a woman yelled my name out like that. i rather enjoyed it."

2)When hillary was wearing a sexy black dress he looked at her sexually, Uncle Phill gives him a look and he says "well, she's not my daughter!"

1)He went out and kissed what he thought was the new maid next door (turned out to be a rich lady in the TP buisness!!!)

there are so many more examples of things that make him straight. i cant think of too many things that make him gay!!!

• Members

things that made him straight:

3) Hillary yells out his name and he doesnt answer: "it's been so long since a woman yelled my name out like that. i rather enjoyed it."

2)When hillary was wearing a sexy black dress he looked at her sexually, Uncle Phill gives him a look and he says "well, she's not my daughter!"

1)He went out and kissed what he thought was the new maid next door (turned out to be a rich lady in the TP buisness!!!)

there are so many more examples of things that make him straight. i cant think of too many things that make him gay!!!

There is the one episode where he comes home in leather singing Justify my love.

I don't think he was way, but does anyone know about where Joeseph Marcell swings in real life.

Also during the credit of the episode where Viv and Phil go to the hotel and Geoffrey is in the room they wanted it showed that the other person in the room was clearly a guy.

I think that was joke, probably the reason it was in the credits where they usually showed the gag reel/mess ups type stuff

Is he really English? coz that was one crappy english accent. If he is really english he must have altered it 4 the American audience lol.

I think he's english but the accent was put on a bit more for comedic affect in the fresh prince

It makes it more funny on the behind the scenes episode that will says to him lose the phoney accent :kekeke: