JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Hitch Review

Hero1

• Admin

Link: http://movies.messages.yahoo.com/bbs?actio...89443%26cf=comm

Here's the review:

OK, so I was invited to the Private Screening of this movie and saw it last night (9/29/04) here in Vegas. The movie was beyond funny! I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard that I had to wipe the tears away. The chemistry between Will Smith and Kevin James was unbelievable (they should do more movies together). The comedy was more sophisticated than what I was expecting but everything worked. From Eva portraying an embittered borderline man-hater, to the soft hearted Kevin and the sophisticate Will. The characters were well developed and the storyline was original. The trailer did not do this film justice!!! I cannot wait to see this movie next year and buy it whenever it becomes available. Go see it!!! I give it an A++.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

someone was telling me :sonny: at the test screening hitch received the highest possible ratings it could!!! looks like this will be wills5th movie in a row to pass 100 million at the US box office :rock: