JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

GARCELLE BEAUVAIS AND WILL SMITH FLING

JumpinJack AJ

https://shadowandact.com/garcelle-beauvais-ended-fling-with-will-smith-after-his-son-mistook-her-for-jada-pinkett-smith-im-not-the-only-one

Garcelle Beauvais Ended Fling with Will Smith After His Son Mistook Her For Jada Pinkett Smith: 'I'm Not the Only One'

Bre McNamaraBre McNamara

April 18, 2022

Garcelle Beauvais is spilling some major tea about Will Smith in her new memoir, Love Me As I Am.

Not only does The Real co-host open up about her short-lived fling with NBA legend Michael Jordan, but she also shared details of her brief romance with Smith and how she abruptly ended things with him after realizing she wasn’t the only woman in his life.

Beauvais said she made an 'exit stage left' after Will Smith's son mistook her for Jada Pinkett Smith

In her new book, The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star opens up about her breakup with Smith, sharing that she ended their short fling after realizing that she “not the only one,” according to Ace Showbiz.

She recalls phoning The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air star one day while he was in the car and hearing his eldest son, Trey, whom he shares with his ex-wife Sheree Zampino, mistake her for Jada Pinkett Smith

"I remember one day calling Will, and he was in the car, and his son [and his ex-wife] Sheree were in the back," she shares. "So you know, he picked up the car or Bluetooth or whatever it was back in the day, or speakerphone - what it was - and he said, 'Hey, how are you doing?' and I said, 'I'm great.' "

She said she heard his son ask him, “[Is that] Miss Jada on the phone?”

This was the straw that broke the camel’s back. “And that’s when I was like okay – I’m not the only one. Exit stage left,” she said.

Will and Jada were married in 1997

Following Beauvais and Smith’s short-lived romance, he married Jada Pinkett Smith on December 31, 1997.

A year later, the couple welcomed their son, Jaden Smith. In 2000, their daughter, Willow Smith, was born.