JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

You Saw My Blinker = odd?

Lerkot

This track, You Saw My Blinker, is kind of odd, dont you think? First of all its a very strange sound in the beginning of the song and then the song is very... angry. Do anybody know the reason why JJFP tried to do this kind of **** we all hate (even though this "hi i was born under my friends bed on the street and than i stole a jeep" is very good to be crap). We want GLAD songs and thats what we get mostly, but... man, what is this? :>

We all hate??? how do you know that i hate that song? I like it and its so funny, but there have been a few topics about this JJFP song, so just look for them and make your opinion. they (it) must be lurking somewhere on this board, i think.

...have a nice day... and who the hell says that all of us want GLAD songs??? i don't know what you're talking about.

JJFP Rocks The House

Ahh doesn't matter i have found this site in 2004 but have been fan way longer

By the way new since the 21th of september and online now do you live in europe or something ???

just red we all is me and my pet funny :roll:

Edited by jedi2002jaime@hotmail.com

Ok, U hate "gangsta music"? I never knew it til I came 2 this site that it was a parody of gangsta rap. Even when I didn't know that, it never bothered me. And if U don't like "You Saw My Blinker", I guess U can't stand the Amish gangstas from Weird Al's "Amish Paradise" :kekeke:

Yeah it's kind of a subtle stab at the gangsta rap craze back then. Still a little shocking to here the word b---- in there. It's not a hardcore cuss I guess but kind of odd since Will is pretty adamant about not cussing in his rhymes.

Thats what i meant paule :) Thank you :)

I didn't read any of the replies in this post. I just wanted 2 say that "U Saw My Blinker" waz clearly intended 2 shock fans and grab attention. It's one of the funniest songs he's ever done. He's rappin' all hard and droppin' the b-word at the end of each verse. Listen 2 the lyrics, it's the most rediculous story in the world 2 be so serious about. FP actually performed this song live on MTV. I had it on tape but my parents taped over it!! :bang: They also released it as a promotional single. My friend let his grandmother hear the song and she thought it waz hilarious...i find that really funny.

The song obviously did what it waz supposed 2 do, cuz people are still talking about it 2 this day.