JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Made in America

Viktor

I watched Made in America earlier today.. Can anyone tell me when in the movie they play JJFPs track "dance or die"?

also, in the end credits when they write all the songs they used in the movie I noticed that the "made in amrica" song was written and produced by Kwame, thats the guy whos working on wills new album right.

It's like a pretty hip, swinging song.

I can't believe u typed that. :roll:

"Dance or Die" is a bouncy track (unheard of in 1993 since all those fools were playing gangsta back then). FP comes with this lyrics that seem hard, but he's speaking as the music that's intended 2 get the hardest thug off the wall and on2 the floor. Very creative song.

I don't remember it being in the movie tho.' If it's in it at all, it's probably just the instrumental for a moment. It would be stupid 2 have FP rapping in a movie he's in. I also didn't notice Kwame producing the track. I've had the soundtrack for 10 years but never checked the credits 2 Del's song.

Ahh cool dat u know about dis Kwame, tim! I still was not sure if there are 2 Kwams! Da Hieroglyphics Kwame is on the cover of Del's first album... together with Del, Opio n Tajai I think. However, 4 whom has dis other guy produced trackz 4... is there any track u know? I heard he's from da old school, right?

thanx 4 da info

peace n 1luv

fs1