JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Favourite Guest Star

• Members

Watching the series again I'm astonished by the amount of cool guest stars they got on this show. Apart from the Jazz's and the Lisa's (both of which were around a little bit too long to make them a simple guest star) who do you think was the best. Note: They can be in Multiple Episodes just not more than say 6.

It's hard but my vote has to be Sherman Hemsley with his role as Judge Robertson for a 3-4 episode story arc in season 3.

Other notables worth considering

Queen Latifah - popped up a couple times in different roles.

The character Trevor Collins - appeared in a few season 3 episodes.

Will's Friend Ty - a few episodes in season 2.

Darryl Sivad - popped up in a few episodes as the clueless emergency worker. Notably as the paramedic when Uncle Phil had his heart attack.

DL Hughley - As Will's comic friend Keith

Don Cheadle - As Ice Tray

Vivica Fox - As Jazz's sister

Berry Gordy - as Gordy Berry

William Shatner - as Himself

Boyz II Men

any others.....lots more out there. This is just a start.

Hey, I liked very much the episode with Tza-Tza Gabor------->she played a movie star in the episode when Will and Carlton "stole" her silver clutery collection.

I remember her saying:

"gracias, sin fotos cariño"

traduction: "thanx, without photos my darling" :roll:

Yea...i really digg seeing Queen Latifah with Will. They were buggN in that one episode with the straws all up their noses! LMAO... Tisha Campbell,...in the epside with everything fake..and taking off her nails..saying here, here, HERE!!!... LOL...wig came off everything! lol. And when Vanessa Williams delivered the baby in the limo...Will actiN like she's all possessed! LOL. I can't remember their names..but when his 'aunts' would visit...they always had me strait rolliN n crackin up !... Those were some of my fav episodes with 'guest' stars !

:thumb:

peace,

cookie

LOL oh yea...I remember that episode with Chris Rock too...MaDD funny! LOL But Jeff was my favourite recurring 'guest star' tho... He had small lines, but I just usta think what made his role abit easy 4 him when he was always tryna talk to Hillary is that she was pretty and I bet he was serious too! ... LMBO... j/kiddN :thumb:

peace,

cookie