JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

In The House November 1st UK/16th US!

Hero1

It's not really anything new from Jeff...it's just a compilation/mixtape type of album.

yeah .. i know .. but i really liked "hip hop forever 2" so .. yeah .. im kinda sure that "in the house" will be dope like that ;)

btw .. the amazon guys seem to have problems to get this compilation (bad promotion i guess) .. so .. i obviously have to wait 1 week more :(

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll probably pick it up this weekend. havent really had time to go shopping yet this week. Its cool that something actually got released here first for a change.

Its 3CD's so good value for money.

• 3 weeks later...

i wonder why its released it in the Uk first, maybe they think i'll do better over there or something?

Defected is a UK House Label..looks like the uk labels wanna support jeff more than the US ones..

That and House (althought not a fan particuraly..) is more a product of the UK than US..

i wonder why its released it in the Uk first, maybe they think i'll do better over there or something?

Defected is a UK House Label..looks like the uk labels wanna support jeff more than the US ones..

That and House (althought not a fan particuraly..) is more a product of the UK than US..

-Perry.

Sorry I'd hate for people to think I was hiding behind an automatic alias.