JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

A Great Year For JJFP Fans...

Hero1

• Admin

in a 1 year period between february 2004 and february 2005 we will have had

2 Jazzy Jeff albums (Hip Hop Forever 2 & In the House)

3 Will Smith Movies (I Robot, Shark Tale, Hitch)

1 Will Smith Album (Untitled)

Fresh Prince of Bel Air released on DVD

does it get any better than that?? :clap::clap: :clap:

It's so amazing JJ+FP are still on top today in 2004, after all this time...we should all be grateful 4 all the great news in just the last few months even. It really can't get any better than this if u think about it, but after all their projects are released...we can expect even more good news and reviews!! It really is a great year 4 them, and us! :rock:

:werd: It's been a great year but Jazzy Jeff still doesn't get the props that he deserves, a lot of people don't pay attention to his albums like they do to Will's albums and movies but his talent and desire is just as strong and Will wouldn't be successful without him, they're hip-hop's Jordan and Pippen! It's amazing how a lot of veteran artists have more hunger to succeed than a lot of younger artists coming out now have, you gotta give it up to these veterans 'cause they inspire me the most! :bowdown:

A tour would be the ultimate I saw jjfp in london in august and I wanna set them at a proper show now