JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

The New Will Album

Are u gonna buy Will's new album?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Are u gonna buy Will's new album?

• I'm gonna get it very quickly, on the first day when it's out!
    • Fo' Sho'
    • Yes!
    • Hmm, maybe...
    • No!
    • Will's new album?

• Members

I'm gonna get it very quickly, on the first day when it's out!I'm gonna get it very quickly, on the first day when it's out!I'm gonna get it very quickly, on the first day when it's out!I'm gonna get it very quickly, on the first day when it's out!I'm gonna get it very quickly, on the first day when it's out!I'm gonna get it very quickly, on the first day when it's out!I'm gonna get it very quickly, on the first day when it's out!

So tell me, are u guys gonna buy the new **** by Will or not?

I'm gonna get this cd but first when I got money! :roll:

I think you will find it very difficult to find a member on here who is not going to get he album at some point

So tell me, are u guys gonna buy the new **** by Will or not?

I'm gonna get this cd but first when I got money!  :roll:

I think you will find it very difficult to find a member on here who is not going to get he album at some point

Maybe, but there are people that don't buy the cd, too!

It doesn't mean that nobody doesn't buy it, just because this is a big forum by Will Smith and them, although here are big fans... It can be that you're a huge fan, but don't wanna buy the cd or not??? :what:

It can be that you're a huge fan, but don't wanna buy the cd or not??? :what:

If u don't buy the album...u aren't a fan.

Sorry, but this post sounds like something Jedi would post. The results are way 2 obvious.

It can be that you're a huge fan, but don't wanna buy the cd or not???  :what:

Sorry, but this post sounds like something Jedi would post. The results are way 2 obvious.

If u don't buy the album, u aren't a fan?????

Hey, in the world there are so many cd's and I like a lot of celebs, because in the world there are so many celebs, too and I can't buy every album/cd, I haven't got the money for so much cd's and albums... Sry when I see this a lil bit different... :sonny:

It can be that you're a huge fan, but don't wanna buy the cd or not???  :what:

:ditto:

Hey, one said ''Hmm maybe'' and one said ''No!'' so?

It can be that I like Will very much, but nevertheless wouldn't like to buy his album anyway, because I don't got enough money or listen to him just 4 fun, because I like him so much, but just don't wanna buy the album, hehe but let's forget that! :kekeke:

• Members

you know what? i know a girl in new york. i will ask her to send me the new album because it will take a time to be released in France, so i will be the first to receive it in France and it will be different than any other(coz thez edition is not the same)!!! it will be great for me! :lolsign: