JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Shadow Dreams

Hero1

Yep this is a good track. There have been times in the past where Code Red was down the pecking order in my fave JJFP albums but now im older it has grown on me a lot.

Mite put it on in abit been a few months since i listened to it.

Yeah!! I've always loved this track...great message, the hook has that cool "Shaaadow Dreaaams" effect. This is just another track that flows within the brilliant album of Code Red.

It's also true, it's inspiring that JJ+FP recorded this track over a decade ago...and they're still on top and living their dreams today.

yeah i loved this track ever since i got code red, its a good track to listen to when u need a good kick to do some work and achieve your dream, ive been listening to it recently to help me revise more bcoz i really wanna get my dream at the end of this exam. I agree with the lyrics completly.

ever since i was about 10 i wanted to be a veterinary nurse and every1 said that i couldnt do it and to get a proper job, even my school tried to convinse me to do other things, i ignored them all and got the job 2 years ago, now i am trying to qualify which is very difficult and hard work. Hence what Will says.

Is your dream to go further with your rapping? i dont think getting a dream is based on how intelligent u r, or how talented, i believe it is more to do with ambition and drive. If u want it bad enough u will get it.