JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Why did Will Smith slap Chris Rock at the Oscars?

Hero1

Perhaps it is a choice. But it would be great to have a solo deadshot movie. Or perhaps tie it up to the new Batman. I guess it would have been announced by now.

It's good to see him out, like he's not trying to stay in seclusion.  I also like Will Packer chiming in.  There will always be the petty type who are going to hold some kind of grudge against him, but I think the tide is turning and a lot of people are realizing that this is just something that happened. 

He should get back to posting often. His fans will love it. His haters will continue to find excuses to hate him. I would keep my personal life personal from now on but get back out there.

The posts are on brand.  I don't think I want to see him go back to the same level as he was once doing, as I found it impossible to keep up with everything, but I do think using it correctly until his next big project will be ideal. 

• 2 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, gosia said:

Appearantly Will is in Ecuador shooting a project for NatGeo. Yes Will :welcome:back and lets get back to work. 

Yes, it must be for his 'Pole to Pole' series for Disney+

Here are some videos and pictures: https://www.metroecuador.com.ec/entretenimiento/2022/08/31/will-smith-esta-en-ecuador-las-fotos-y-videos-del-actor-recorriendo-el-pais/

Glad to see him back to work! :thumbsup: