these forums got deleted..

Hero1

I think everybody except for one or two want to leave this behind

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

i love how im victimising someone now.. it is my forum that was spammed/hacked into and then all members and all posts were deleted... seriously if we dont move on with this soon.. im taking the forum down.. i dont have time for this ****..seriously :werd:

I would suggest deleteing or locking the topics about this but unless people move on and forget, I bet they will keep making new ones

I'm willing to let this go..I just think it's sad that it had to go this way! If Tim thinks that Prince hacked the board then there ain't nothing i can do about it! And you have the right to do what you wan't, this is your board! I just think it's sad! We will miss Prince and y'all know it!!

Prince can't read what you post...he's banned! Let's just forget about this, cuss i don't wanne get bannend! I ain't got nothing but love for y'all, i just think it's sad what Tim did! Banning a member that has been on the board for so long! Prince was one of older fans, from when the old board on the sony website was still online! It's sad!! I ain't saying that it's right what he did, making those other names, i'm just saying he didn't hack the board!

i love how im victimising someone now.. it is my forum that was spammed/hacked into and then all members and all posts were deleted... seriously if we dont move on with this soon.. im taking the forum down.. i dont have time for this ****..seriously :werd:

oh ok we will be good, promise!!!

Even tho i tried to help prince get who really deleted the forum (could be him, i still dont know), i really do agree with your decision Tim (especially since i helped u make it).

and that is all i will say on the topic ever again. Ding dong the forum was nearly dead, prince is banned, now yall go to bed. :peace:

Good one Julie. :kekeke:

These Forums Got Deleted - that is a topic. Since when is a topic controlled 4 how long it goes on 4? The only thing that stops a topic is loss of interest from posters, everything in it has been takin care of, or if it'z just carries on in ridiculousness.

"Becuz I got bite by a dog, dogs R demons". then blah, then blah, then blah blah blah. Topic Closed!!! U kno? Go back and letz read how this started.

humm...with that said....WILL TOLD ME just yesterday!!... ---> :switch: j/kiddiN...will ain't told me nothing..but I hope its soon... :thumb:

This has been a long and drawn out situation, and it's ashame all of this has happened. .. I JUST spoke with an FBI agent, regarding all this 'nonsense' of Tim legally having to provide evidence about any of his findings. Simply put. He laughed. That's not true. AND!...if this (which can be harassment) continues after he took action and asked to leave this situation alone, Tim could take legal actions if he chose to. Especially when he was victimized, and the table seem to be tryna turn 2 make him out to be a villian...

let me back dat thang up...

Tim is the OWNER, and invested his own hard earned money into the maintenance and makeup of this ENTIRE website. now. After the forum was destroyed & it's members were DELETED,...he had reasonable belief in his decisions and actions. The agent also told me that Tim isn't liable to disclose anything to not ONE~single~person. As the owner and monetary contributor, he has the right to deny anyone access and make whatever decisions he feels necessary, in order to provide continued service to members that appreciate his time, work and AGAIN... --->> monetary contributions...

UNLESS someone was banned who contributed monetary support towards the purchase of this website... I suggest we all respect Tim's decision. We may never know who hacked the forum. But,...it doesn't change the fact that the forum was illegally accessed and misused...

It's sad and unfortunate that Prince was banned for inappropriate mis~behaviour. However, we must understand the law of reciprication and own up to our actions. Since prince says he's innocent...so be it. So not to personally judge,...I'll give him that much...and say he's innocent of illegally accessing the board. However, as a moderator...his behaviour was becoming increasing disruptive towards myself as well as others, which is why he's banned... so out of respect...for my boyZ!. -- >> Will Smith and Jazzy Jeff,...and Tim, who is providing this forum and updated info as a courtesy of all of us...lets close this chapter and begin anew...

shall we???

peace

cookie

Edited by 3cookies