Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

these forums got deleted..

Hero1

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

hey hax you should post regulary i would love to see your views and thoughts on hip hop past and present of course only if you have the time

yo hax isnt into hip hop or jazzy jeff and fresh prince :thumb:

Wow, I managed to miss this whole episode, thankfully. I'm suprised about Princes' involvement, I had a few good chats with him, though he did go a bit queer over the past few months.

In my opinion, if anyone starts doing anything remotely dodgy, just ban them, what real benefits do the majority of people (including me) bring to the board? Would it matter if they (or I) was banned, would it really affect the forum as a whole? I don't think so.

Props to Hax and Tim for sortin it all out!

So Prince really fcked up huh ? I ain't had a chance to get on in a few days, and I couldn't be bothered reading that much so I'm just assuming.

Now will someone believe me that I didn't post those fcked up images, it was him, and take away this redundant warning ?

EDIT : Uhh.. why's it doubled ?

Edited by Perry

Why would anyone take the time to do something like this... it stupid. Lets say some other MC said Will was the worst rapper of all time and did'nt deserve nothing, we wouldn't go over there and destroy their forum. People have the right to think whatever they like (as long as is does not harm anyone else). What could be the reason for someone f*cking with our board? makes me kinda angry :ali:

oh yeah one more thing. Did Prince and all those other people you say he was, have the same IP number? If not he must have had lots of computers and internet accounts 2 be able to use differnt IPs right? I just hope your sure about whats happend, cuz I've seen a couple of similar events that wasn't called for. don't get me wrong thou, If he's responsible he sould even be banned from his family. I've always looked at Prince as a true JJFP fan, but as with everything else in this world, things never are as they seem.....

oh yeah one more thing. Did Prince and all those other people you say he was, have the same IP number? If not he must have had lots of computers and internet accounts 2 be able to use differnt IPs right? I just hope your sure about whats happend, cuz I've seen a couple of similar events that wasn't called for. don't get me wrong thou, If he's responsible he sould even be banned from his family. I've always looked at Prince as a true JJFP fan, but as with everything else in this world, things never are as they seem.....

I think people should all think clear... why should Prince hack this board? He was a regular poster on this board and a repected member! Why in the name of God would he hack this board? Yes, he has made other names on the board, is that such a crime these days? There are people on this board who did worse! I ain't saying names...y'all know who i mean! Prince was/is a true fan! And y'all know that! I think Tim is acting wrong! He doesn't even wanne listen to prince! Tim is using his position as a mod in a wrong way!! Why did he bann willsmithfan1 if prince wasn't him?? That doens't make sence! And why did he lock my other topic about Prince?? And where is the REAL evidence that Prince hacked the board?? I still wanne see that!

Don't get me wrong people, i love this board! I'm a die-hard will/ JJFP fan and y'all know it! I just wan't justice and wan't to clear Prince his name! So Tim, why don't you post your evidence? :dunno: If you ask me, you don't have any! Tim, please answer the qeustions and don't lock this post, or worse, bann me for the board!!

PEACE

• Admin

did you see my response to the topic i locked? prince registered different names spammed the board and lied to me so he is banned..all this HE HAS ADMITTED.. im using my position in a wrong way? this is my forum and im paying for this ****.. and i will not accept that behaviour..i want to end this and move on..but it seems some people dont want to

This is causing arguments all over the place now

I think we should draw a line under this and move on

• Admin

This is causing arguments all over the place now

I think we should draw a line under this and move on

well thats what im attempting to do..but i think some1 just wants to stir up sum mess :nhawong: :nhawong: :nhawong: