JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

MIB III

SEALK

It's played out now. I wouldn't even bother going to see it if it was done.

even if when you saw the trailer it looked so good you were left speechless :speechless:

The whole MIB concept makes it eazy 2 continue doing sequels. I would like 2 see MIIIB but i think they should wait awhile 2 do it. I also think they should not worry about keeping the movies so short and just spend alot of time on making a quality script. They plan on doing one and everyone involved wants 2 see it happen.

I wonder if FP will attempt making a new song 4 the soundtrack...i don't see how he can pull that off. Then again, i didn't think he could pull "BSC" off either.

if there is going to be a #3 of any will smith movie it should be Bad Boys. now that would be so cool. i like the hugest will smith and michael bay fan, so you could imagine how much i love those movies. and bad boys are movies that could be about almost anything, so with the right script, i wanna see bad boys 3!

Agreed Brakes. The idea of aliens coming again and the MIB having to save the world is wearing a little thin. Bad Boys was so much better, and the script possibilities are almost endless.