JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will makes Jada feel like a Queen

• Members

London, Oct 7 (ANI): Hollywood actor Will Smith has revealed that the secret of his happy marriage to his actress wife Jada Pinkett is that he always puts his wife before his career.

The 'Shark Tale' star also said his marital life is happier than ever because he makes Jada feel like a queen.

"You have to put the woman first. You have to make her your first thought and first action of every day and last thought and last action of every day. If you do that she will love you to the moon," femalefirst quoted Will as saying.

"I know what my priorities are. I don't let a day go past that Jada doesn't feel like the queen of the world and definitely the queen of my heart.

What you get from that is you get a lot of freedom to sort of not be there some of the time. But make sure every single day that she's the queen of the world," he added. (ANI)

Will is definatly a good role model yet every young brotha growin up once they hit 13 or 14 start callin girls bitches and hos. That won't get ya anywhere unless you want a quicky for one night. I dont live for one night, I got a girl and hittin 3 months next sunday..guys gotta know to be themselves..not some fake like 50cent and Nelly who disrespect women.

Man, I really hope Queen Latifah gets popular again and sticks up for women...

"UNITY".

Let's not 4get Eminem's trax about killing his wife. That's wack. However, i do think "Bonnie & Clyde '97" and "K.I.M." are hilarious. Disturbing but funny. U can only do something so much until it's annoying. "Kill You" is kinda messed up. Oh well, look at his life...it's a mess.