JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

i Need help from SIRIUS radio subscribers

• Members

this stuff is da bomb! backspin on channel 43 on sirius plays nothing but ol skool hip hop and i want yall to help me by calling in if you have SIRIUS and requesting dj jazz jeff/fresh prince songs, they barely play em but ive been requesting "summertime" and "parents just dont understand" these 2 weeks and they dont seem to play em, please help us spread jazz and prince into people's homez!! :werd:

I hate shifty DJ's who don't play what's requested. I used 2 go 2 these clubs for teens when i waz younger. I'd always request old skool and true skool Hip-Hop but they'd always ignore me. I used 2 go around with petitions 2 get my songs played. It waz also a great way 2 start talking 2 girls in the club. :roll:

• Members

I hate shifty DJ's who don't play what's requested. I used 2 go 2 these clubs for teens when i waz younger. I'd always request old skool and true skool Hip-Hop but they'd always ignore me. I used 2 go around with petitions 2 get my songs played. It waz also a great way 2 start talking 2 girls in the club. :roll:

nah they play the stuff i requested they play da good stuff too im just saying i aint been hearing too much jjfp lately