JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

JJ&FP Rehearsing From The South for the 2017 Concert

I also saw that BNF performance and wanted to download it but it was gone real quick. I don't understand why Will or his people are so secretive about these things. Isn't some of his people JL and Omar too? I just dont get it. 

I couldn't give two craps about Will's movies but when it comes to music please give me as much as possible! Lol

Word I wish Will would deliver to the music audience more often cause we all know it's dope stuff

• 2 weeks later...

I wish they'd do a concert where they don't play any of the Will Smith solo stuff and only play JJFP songs. Nothing against the WS tracks, I love them, but it would be refreshing to here something that isn't MIB, Jiggy, Switch and Miami for a change 

Edited by analogue

7 hours ago, analogue said:

I wish they'd do a concert where they don't play any of the Will Smith solo stuff and only play JJFP songs. Nothing against the WS tracks, I love them, but it would be refreshing to here something that isn't MIB, Jiggy, Switch and Miami for a change 

I think he worries about alienating the crowd he performs in front of. Most of the times Will or JJFP play live nowadays, they do it in front of people who came to see multiple acts or dont really have a deep connection to hiphop or JJFP. They want the "Gettin Jiggy Wit It" **** and Will probably feels it would be weird to leave those famous songs out. I do agree though. Will's time as a super-super-celeb is behind him, he has nothing to prove, and he should focus more on what he likes rather than what people wants. 

Aladdin turned out to be his highest grossing film and the soundtrack was a hit and this video has a ton of viewers there's a resurrecting of his career he needs to release an album with Jeff asap even if it's a Will Smith album like willennium or lost and found I can live with that at this point