JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Marc Anthony, Will Smith & Bad Bunny - 'Está Rico'

Ale

@bigted will's always been pretty pop to be fair. Not a problem when the song's are good.

This could do well, or it could not. I don't understand the charts anymore lol.

Its a decent song, but we all want a proper Rap song, not just a few lines on a collab.

Well rappers like will and hammer make quality pop rap unlike most mainstream rappers today and this song is good but it ain't getting jiggy with it

21 hours ago, fan 4ever said:

14 million views so far...

Is that good or bad?

Not gonna hear the song, no way I listen to any latino pop collaboration bull**** with or without Will. Bad Bunny, that the guy from Looney Tunes or the guy from Who Framed Roger Rabbit? Either way, **** him, as Will would say these days. Its fun to see Will obviously being a lot more into music, or at least "music", then a few years ago but I cant imagine how it can be so hard to just move that rock he put Jazzy Jeff under and actually do something even vaguely unique.

But ye, also hoping for an album soon. Maybe some kind of pop-latino-EDM album called "Lost & Found and then Lost again, now somewhere in Bolivia".

Well like I said many times before most old school rappers would kill to have wills popularity but the problem lies that he hasn't put out classic music except for the 2 freestyles btw why is it so hard to link up with jef f the greatest dj/producer who's been a potna longer than these new rappers been living

I wish willd be more like jef f and just do music from the heart and not worry about chart positions jjfp have nothing to prove

Btw tomorrow is 25 years since code red praying for more jjfp

• 4 weeks later...

He doesn't have to prove anything he's 50 years old with a ton of classics everything we get now is a blessing

• 2 weeks later...