JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will's Book

Ale

• Admin

I’m up to chapter 2 of Will, listening to the audiobook - I think it’s phenomenal. We are really getting to see the inner Will and why he was so successful and the hurt and pain he carried inside. Definitely recommend everyone getting it.

it's the #1 book out right now, it's on my christmas wish list, he should drop a jjfp album right now, there's a lot of buzz, jeff is getting love with his magmob site, people are craving the old school hip hop....

9 hours ago, Dave Nicoll said:

Heading to London soon to make sure we get there in plenty of time for the show. Will is already in London and Jeff has confirmed he is on his way. Should be a great show! I'll get some pictures and upload them on here :-)

Have a great time! Looking forward to your pictures and videos.

i just ordered the will book on friday, gave myself an early holiday present

On 11/18/2021 at 6:48 PM, Ale said:

Will Smith Is Contemplating A Possible ‘Verzuz’ Matchup With LL Cool J

https://uproxx.com/music/will-smith-verzuz-ll-cool-j/

lll cool j and fresh prince are both as talented as emcees, it's just that def jam promoted ll cool j better than jive/columbia promoted fresh prince

...for example dieheart hip hop heads like me tim and aj think miami is one of will's least lyrical songs, if a proper lyrical record like don't say nothin was a single fresh prince would be ranked higher as a lyricist, to me that goes hard like a krs/rakim song....

i got my book in the mail today i have more respect for fresh prince after reading some of this, he's a true class act of a person as well as an artist....