JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will's Book

Ale

• 2 weeks later...
  • Admin
20 hours ago, JumpinJack AJ said:

I'm curious why you suspect that Will wouldn't be honest with the book. 

Because he lied about all the stuff with Jada and his kids for years… I still think there’s plenty we don’t know that he is covering up.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/9/2021 at 11:43 AM, Hero1 said:

Because he lied about all the stuff with Jada and his kids for years… I still think there’s plenty we don’t know that he is covering up.

I just hope we get some more info about his music and the start of his career. But I wouldn’t be surprised if it focused more on his inspirational quotes and life lessons. 

• Hero1 featured this topic
On 7/9/2021 at 5:43 AM, Hero1 said:

Unless you're referring to something I'm not recalling, I don't really fault him for not putting his business out in the street.  Some of the personal stuff that came out later wasn't really the public's business. I wouldn't consider him keeping some things private lying. 

I'm also hoping he focuses a lot on the early days and music, but I'm prepared for this to be aimed at the mainstream audience. 

• 1 month later...

i'm not sure i'm interested in reading this book now after all this bull**** coming out about his affairs leaked in the book

• 1 month later...
  • Ale changed the title to Will's Book

I'm getting pretty excited.  My favorite emcee is releasing a book!  I think he's done a great job of controlling little bit of information we've got from it so far. I feel like everything he put in this book will be calculated to make it a great read.  I'm sure he's going to go places none of us really expect. 

I'm really surprised he fell for Stockard Channing, only because at that time is was an emcee who was new to acting and she just doesn't seem his type.  At the same time, it's not at all uncommon for actors to deal with certain emotions and feelings.  Actors are constantly meeting new people, often times people that are quite different from themselves. There's a certain mania felt when performing that makes those feeling come easy. In that aspect, it's NOT that surprising. 

I always felt that his marriage to Sheree was rushed.  Obviously none of us know what the relationship was like, but I remember being 11 years old and watching him say he was getting married during and interview on MTV and thinking it seemed surprising, like he was too young for marriage. 

• Members
19 hours ago, Hero1 said:

Awesome Dave! London is sold out! I'm currently watching the live stream in Philly!

Excellent! Hopefully it is a good watch Tim! I got in early on the ticket sale. They went pretty quickly. Managed to get 2 about 10 rows back from the stage. We are making a weekend of it and going to check out some of the sights :-)