JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will Smith & Nicky Jam to make 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia official song

Ale

• Admin
27 minutes ago, DevilsJim89 said:

This is okay - sort of an experimental track like Caution in the Wild and Fiesta but pretty cool nonetheless. I just prefer hip-hop Will over experimental/spanish/reggae Will..

Yeah I’m really hoping the new album will be straight hip hop. Hopefully omarr keeps him on track.

It's cool a lot of energy but I prefer classic jjfp that freestyle is the closest to that in the last 13 yrs

The song already has more views on YouTube than videos of some classic jjfp songs if will drops an album soon it might do big Willie style numbers he might finally get more props for his music this might be the miracle real heads like us been praying for I'm emotional right now

I feel about this the same way as Get Lit etc. The song is pretty catchy but Will needs a bigger part. I guess the most exciting part is it’s the World Cup song, everyone around the world is gonna hear this.

i definitely wanna hear more of the freestyle and freak accident style songs over this. 

From a quality standpoint it's good but it's doing it's part drawing the masses but after that freestyle I'm not worried

Well the thing about will in the whole big will era since 97 is a poor lyrical choice of singles while he flows his ass off on the albums

• Hero1 unfeatured this topic