JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

JJFP - "head over heals" ?

Vipa

BACKSTORY: I'm working on this "mixtape", Where I re sample songs, and remake hip hop beats. I found this site that would help me with the samples.

I searched for Fresh Prince. I'm going through the list, and everything seems cool. I get to Tears for Fears song "shout". It says "the magnificent Jazzy Jeff" sampled it...(which it did). So I'm cool with that.

what confused me was the one under it:

DJ jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince - "head over heals"

Hmmm....

Edited by Vipa

ahh... ur talkin about breakz.ocm, right? I was searchin there a few days ago n ask myself da same Question... what song is dat? I really never heard about it.

peace :dunno:

Y'all should know better than downloading stuff...especially cuz people who upload stuff are generally idiots. This track can go in the same category as that Eazy-E song "College Girls" that people labeled as a JJ+FP song on Napster. It's amazing how some people know nothing about the music they put online.

I don't ever really believe there is anything else released. I think we know about all of it. When we found out about "Don't Fight The Feeling" i think almost all of us were hesitant 2 believe it waz real.