JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Happy B Day Will!

bigted

Can't put into words how much of an impact you & Jeff have had on my life over the years, the recent comeback show has inspired us all, hope there's many more on the way, and with all that's going on these days the world needs JJFP to keep on the beats and rhymes, happy birthday and many more, god bless....

I celebrated his birthday by listening to an hour long radio "show" that he recorded back during Willennium.  I just has little blips of him talking in between some of his BWS and Williennium singles and album cuts, along with song by The Fugees and Prince. He was only printed as a whitelable CD for various radio stations to use.

7 hours ago, JumpinJack AJ said:

I celebrated his birthday by listening to an hour long radio "show" that he recorded back during Willennium.  I just has little blips of him talking in between some of his BWS and Williennium singles and album cuts, along with song by The Fugees and Prince. He was only printed as a whitelable CD for various radio stations to use.

Any chance you could upload that? Could you provide more information about it? 

I'll go back and listen to it and make a thread about it in the near future. It was basically issued to radio stations; probably not the biggest ones. It basically had Will talking in between songs that were playing. We've heard everything his said in interviews before. I'll look into a way of sharing it, but I don't think my old, slow computer will do well with three 20-ish minute tracks.