JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

life of the forum

Hero1

we need success on this tour and an album to bring it back to 2005 level again but keep in mind that was also pre-facebook/instagram/twitter when forums were bigger

Edited by bigted

• Admin

Interestingly they've tried to make it more like Facebook, you can like like love laugh at posts and they've introduced something called clubs which is similar to Facebook groups... something like reddit is still popular so forums can still work... I think Will not dropping an album in 12 years has hurt the forum the most...

other artists also been having success in recent times because they've been hands on with the fans digitally, will hasn't really had much of an online prescence towards his music since the lost & found days...

• Admin
57 minutes ago, bigted said:

other artists also been having success in recent times because they've been hands on with the fans digitally, will hasn't really had much of an online prescence towards his music since the lost & found days...

Great point Ted! Not sure Will's team really know how to do web sites and social media like some other big stars like Vin Diesel etc.

I like the new look of the forum. It's more streamlined and looks great. Nice job Tim!

Ted has great point about Will and his lack of online presence. Didn't Will discuss doing something online a few years ago? He has no direct connection with his fans other than his FB page. 

He is really behind the times and out of touch when it comes to that, unfortunately. He could easily have a soundcloud!

word when it comes to the internet will seems behind the times, maybe jeff could show him the ropes of social media during this tour...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The only reason I don't check the board daily is because there are so few replies. It's kind of discouraging to make a post that you think a few people will find interesting, but then there's no dialogue. lol

3 hours ago, JumpinJack AJ said:

The only reason I don't check the board daily is because there are so few replies. It's kind of discouraging to make a post that you think a few people will find interesting, but then there's no dialogue. lol

word i don't want it to seem that i'm talking to myself haha