JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

JAZZY JEFF AND FRESH PRINCE ARE BACK | 2 LIVE SHOWS

welcome to the forum dave nicoll, it's always nice to meet classic hip hop fanatics!

Welcome to the forum, Dave!

The jokes in that ET article cracked me up. You put Will with Jeff and he instantly becomes hilarious. I love the LL was the one who gave him the nudge and I love that he's got the bug. Good things are going to come of these shows.

4 hours ago, eagle1 said:

Amazing read Julie thanks!! That sounds like the best day ever! Did the entire JJFP.com crew go back stage? 

Unfortunately I didn't, but that's okay. I'm just very happy that I got the opportunity to see Jeff and Will live! That was a dream come true. And I have a feeling they will do more shows and that I will get my shot at meeting them!

• Admin

Here is some of the jazzyjefffreshprince.com crew - there was a lot of us there.. there was heaps of JJFP fans there it was incredible to see - everyone had made their own JJFP t-shirts! Brakes shirt got a lot of love! I'll write a whole article about the experience I just need time to process it but the concert was a lifelong dream and it was as good as I had hoped. Amazing experience. For those that couldn't go, Lynette, Jeff's wife said that when Will and Jeff got off the stage in Croatia the look in their eyes said they were going to do more of these shows...

IMG_3633.JPG

• Members
2 hours ago, TheFre$hPrince said:

Only the guys that Jeff already knew got backstage according to Julie's recap. Thanks to you guys I was able to have a spot in the front row, which I really enjoyed.

Check out my recording of Boom! Shake The Room on YouTube.

Was great to finally see the full song! I want some footage of brand new funk!

Julie, reading your post gave me goosebumps...im still recovering from the whole experience, was great seeing you guys again and meeting fans for the first time. The show itself was insane, so emotional and utterly feels like a dream now I am back to my reality of housework and screaming children lol. Can't say I wasn't gutted that I didn't meet them but I am genuinely pleased for those that did as I know it was a dream come true...and I'll keep hoping my time will come. And hey, as my kids aren't babies any more I hope to see some of you at some Jeff gigs if I can make them. 

• Members

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. I am still buzzing from seeing them Sunday so those of you that met them must be flying high!! :-) I have loads of photos and videos to share but not sure if I can upload the videos. I will try to get the photos up now. I have some videos from Jeff's set in Nottingham as well so will get them shared with you as well. If they do more live shows I will be there! Next on my bucket list is to meet both of them together!! One day maybe....one day :-)

20170827_213314.jpg