JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

JAZZY JEFF AND FRESH PRINCE ARE BACK | 2 LIVE SHOWS

12 hours ago, Da Brakes said:

AWESOME! Golden circle as well?

I just got general for me and the Mrs, saving for a house and wedding (if she says yes lol) so just glad to be there. Will be staying overnight though if there's an after party haha. 

Edited by Big Willie

30 minutes ago, Big Willie said:

I just got general for me and the Mrs, saving for a house and wedding (if she says yes lol) so just glad to be there. Will be staying overnight though if there's an after party haha. 

I'm sure we'll get a chance to catch up on the day! Got to be done! 

Hi everyone! 

I just wanted to say hello and say thanks to all of you who have bought tickets to the Blackpool or Croatia shows.

This has been in the works for quite some time so I am so excited that we can finally talk about it!

With that said, are there any songs that you'd like to see Jeff & Will perform? Looking forward to meeting all of you. 

Hey Nicole. This post will blow up now you've asked that question. Other than the big hits. I'd definately like to see them do. I'm looking for the one, The Magnificent Jazzy Jeff and Boom Shake The Room is a must just due to how big an anthem it was and still is in the UK. Will be great to finally meet you.

• Admin

Hey Nicole, what an amazing show to get over the line! I'm so excited about this! Songs that come straight to mind.

Boom! Shake the room ( everyone knows the lyrics to this - #1 UK hit - I know it's not Will's fav track but it would go down amazing live)

Girls Ain't Nothing But Trouble (30 years of JJFP - gotta start with their first track)

Brand New Funk (Prob their best track live)

Summertime (Please get some female vocalists on this tour - Will yelling summertime during the chorus kinda ruins it)

Potnas (this would be an amazing song live - everyone doing the potna oath)

Jeff Waz on the Beat Box (if I was choosing something off and in this corner - this is the track)

Ring My Bell (do the hula remix - fun track)

I Wanna Rock (one of the best DJ tracks in hip hop - great break to showcase Jeff's skills)

Here We Go Again (this is a bit outside the box but I just think it's a great track from he's the DJ)

I'm Looking for the One (teddy Riley jam that us great live)

Parents Just Don't Understand (I'd be interested in stro Elliot chopping this up to give it a fresh 2017 remix)

I'm All That (one of Will's best rhymes)

From Da South ( I know Will knows the lyrics to this because he rapped it for me but this kind of b-side would be a great nod to the hardcore JJFP fans)

Twinkle Twinkle (this is my fav track of all time so I'm throwing it in there)

Live at Union Square (one of the great JJFP routines)

just the Two of Us (everyone loved that song - nice and heartfelt to mix things up)

Lost & Found (this is an amazing track)

Tell Me Why 

I better not keep going but that's a start :)

Looking forward to catching up with you Nicole!

My personal favourites I would love to hear live are :

- I'm Looking for the one
- Somethin' Like Dis
- From Da South
- I'm all that
- Code Red
- I Think I Can Beat Mike Tyson
- Rhythm Trax House Party Style
- Yes yes y'all
- I'm coming